FellowTravelers Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FellowTravelers Linkshell

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some stuff of pure Awsome

Go down 
+8
Phrixus
bluejinn
Lomion
koromer
Steelangel
Poth
skyruler
Sendesi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
skyruler
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2007-05-07

Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 2:42 am

dude that was sick...........
Back to top Go down
Sendesi
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher
Sendesi

Number of posts : 142

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:42 pm

what was that!
Back to top Go down
Sendesi
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher
Sendesi

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22, 2007 3:44 pm

Back to top Go down
skyruler
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 3:18 pm

there on the link to pick from i was watchin a few there funny and some r you cute with kities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIGTycigkk
Back to top Go down
Sendesi
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher
Sendesi

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2007 1:48 am

Back to top Go down
Sendesi
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher
Sendesi

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:11 pm

Back to top Go down
skyruler
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 2:21 pm

THAT is deeply deeply disturbing send
Back to top Go down
Jess
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher
Jess

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:54 am

Funny Pictures
Funny Videos

....I have nothing to say.....
lol!
Back to top Go down
bluejinn
Carbie Flail
Carbie Flail
bluejinn

Number of posts : 161

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:51 pm

Back to top Go down
bluejinn
Carbie Flail
Carbie Flail
bluejinn

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 4:55 pm

Have you ever spoken and wished that you could immediately take the words back...or that you could crawl into a hole?

Here are the testimonials of a few people who did:

FIRST TESTIMONY:

I walked into a hair salon with my husband and three kids in tow and asked loudly, 'How much do you charge for a shampoo and a blow job?'

I turned around and walked back out and never went back. My husband didn't say a word... he knew better.

SECOND TESTIMONY:

I was at the golf store comparing different kinds of golf balls. I was unhappy with the women's type I had been using. After browsing for several minutes, I was approached by a good-looking gentleman who works at the store. He asked if he could help me. Without thinking, I looked at him and said, 'I think I like playing with men’s balls.

THIRD TESTIMONY:

My sister and I were at the mall and passed by a store that sold a variety of candy and nuts. While looking at the display case, the boy behind the counter asked if we needed any help. I replied, 'No, I'm just looking at your nuts.' My sister started to laugh hysterically. The boy grinned, and I turned beet-red and walked away. My sister has never let me forget it.

FOURTH TESTIMONY:

While in line at the bank one morning, my toddler decided to release some pent-up energy and ran amok. I was finally able to grab hold of her after receiving looks of annoyance from other patrons. I told her that if she did not start behaving 'right now' she would be punished. To my horror, she looked me in the eye and said in a voice just as threatening, 'If you don't let go right now, I’ll tell Grandma that I saw you kissing Daddy's pee-pee last night!' The room was dead silent after this enlightening exchange. Even the tellers stopped what they were doing. I mustered up the last of my dignity and walked out of the bank with my daughter in tow. The last thing I heard when the door closed behind me was screams of laughter.

FIFTH TESTIMONY:

Have you ever asked your child a question too many times? My three-year-old son had a lot of problems with potty training and I was on him constantly. One day we stopped at Taco Bell for a quick lunch, in between errands. It was very busy, with a full dining room. While enjoying my taco, I smelled something funny, so of course I checked my seven-month-old daughter; she was clean. Then I realized that Danny had not asked to go potty in a while. I asked him if he needed to go, and he said ‘No.’ I kept thinking 'Oh Lord, that child has had an accident, and I don't have any clothes with me.' Then I said, 'Danny, are you SURE you didn't have an accident?'

'No,' he replied.

I just KNEW that he must have had an accident, because the smell was getting worse. Soooo, I asked one more time, 'Danny did you have an accident?

This time he jumped up, yanked down his pants, bent over, spread his cheeks and yelled, 'SEE MOM, IT'S JUST FARTS!!'

While 30 people nearly choked to death on their tacos laughing, he calmly pulled up his pants and sat down. An older couple made me feel better, thanking me for the best laugh they'd ever had!

LAST BUT NOT LEAST TESTIMONY:

This had most of the state of Michigan laughing for two days and a very embarrassed female news anchor who, in the future, will likely think before she speaks. What happens when you predict snow but don't get any? We had a female news anchor that, the day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, turned to the weatherman and asked:

'So Bob, what happened to the 8 inches you promised me last night?'

Not only did he have to leave the set, but half the crew did too they were laughing so hard!
Back to top Go down
Jess
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher
Jess

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2007 10:50 pm

L
M
A
O
Back to top Go down
Lexine
Ninja Bunny
Ninja Bunny
Lexine

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:09 pm

Some intresting stuff Very Happy

Muse- Knight of Cydonia (intresting video and awesome band)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jV1bRfLHA3A

Muse- Invincible
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-moeVw_r_4

Shonen Knife - Banana Chips (I luv Shonen!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wa95CvhESQ

Shonen Knife - Brown Mushrooms
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRDjY5N4PQU

Final Fantasy - anything u can do (so cute)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTTPwvGC0rY
Back to top Go down
skyruler
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 2:09 pm

when i found this it was titled drg vs. mnk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBLL3s8tUU4
Back to top Go down
Sendesi
Mandy Masher
Mandy Masher
Sendesi

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 4:17 pm

this song makes me so happy. i can't explain how i feel when i listen to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p8Z-DIAthbM
Back to top Go down
bluejinn
Carbie Flail
Carbie Flail
bluejinn

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2007 8:40 pm

is that the song on that commercial. I think it was ipod maybe. but i liked it and always wanted to know the name . cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some stuff of pure Awsome   Some stuff of pure Awsome - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some stuff of pure Awsome
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FellowTravelers Linkshell :: General :: Links-
Jump to: